We help individuals and families protect their assets; and help seniors avoid the devastating financial effects of long term care.
Our Andover firm assists clients with Medicaid (MassHealth) pre-planning and crisis-planning, Medicaid applications, planning for VA Aid and Attendance eligibility, planning for those with special needs, and estate planning for individuals and families to help protect their assets.
When you need an estate planning, special needs or elder law attorney for matters involving you, your family or your special needs child or loved one, choosing that attorney becomes important and deeply personal. Our clients select us for those matters that mean the most.
Morana Law Office is not your typical Andover-area law firm—we believe the client always comes first. We provide personalized, experienced and compassionate legal services designed with the client in mind.
Get Client-Centered Attention
- We Listen: We know your family and situation are different from others
- We Advise: We offer honest, reliable and accurate advice
- We Respect: Once you decide on a course of action, we pursue it
- We Execute: We begin working on your case without delay
- We Communicate: We keep you informed, address concerns & promptly return calls
We focus primarily in these practice areas:
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Planning