This philosophy guides him and his practice: he thinks of himself as a “family lawyer” in the same way you might think of a “trusted family doctor.”
He focuses on building connections with his community and cultivating long-term relationships with clients (over 90% of whom come from word-of-mouth referrals from existing clients).
Joseph lives in Andover with his wife Janine and daughters Madison and Amber.
- Massachusetts School of Law (J.D.)
- The George Washington University (M.A.)
- Central European University (M.A.)
- University of Massachusetts (B.A.)
- Accredited Veterans Benefits Attorney by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- WealthCounsel, the leading provider of tools and knowledge for Estate Planners
- ElderCounsel, the premier organization for elder law professionals
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Merrimack Valley Estate Planning Council
- The George Washington University Alumni Association
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Morana Law serves Andover, Merrimack Valley and surrounding areas.
Email us or call us at 978-409-1990 to schedule your consultation.