Asset-Protection, Elder Law & Special Needs Planning Serving Andover & the Greater Merrimack Valley
We help individuals and families protect their assets; and help seniors avoid the devastating financial effects of long term care.
- Estate Planning for individuals and families to help protect their assets
- Medicaid Planning to protect your assets from nursing home spend down
- Special Needs Planning to protect one’s government assistance and inheritance
- Veterans Benefits for those with expensive medical conditions
- Trust Administration to protect survivors’ assets after the trustmaker has passed
- Probate Administration to settle the affairs of the recently deceased
When you need an estate planning, elder law, special needs or administration attorney for matters involving you, your family or your special needs child or loved one, choosing that attorney becomes important and deeply personal. Our clients select us for those matters that mean the most.
Morana Law Andover is not your typical law firm—we believe the client always comes first.
We provide personalized, experienced and compassionate legal services designed with the client in mind.
Get Client-Centered Attention
- We Listen: We know your family and situation are different from others
- We Advise: We offer honest, reliable and accurate advice
- We Respect: Once you decide on a course of action, we pursue it
- We Execute: We begin working on your case without delay
- We Communicate: We keep you informed, address concerns & promptly return calls